For more than 15 years, I have been working in the financial services industry, helping individuals and families in Allen, McKinney, Plano and the north Dallas area create strategies to achieve their financial goals.
Prior to joining New Dimensions Wealth Management, I worked at a north Dallas ﬁrm coordinating their financial planning department that served more than 250 client families and was the primary advisor for over 80 client families.
Education and Designations
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation
- MS, Personal Financial Planning, Texas Tech University, Lubbock
- BA, Business Finance, Texas Tech University, Lubbock
Awards, Boards, Committees and Pro Bono Work
- FIVE STAR Wealth Manager, Texas Monthly Magazine
- Best Financial Planners in Dallas, D Magazine
- Young Guns Award, Financial Planning Association (DFW)
- Board of Directors, Financial Planning Association (DFW)
- Pro Bono Board, Financial Planning Association (National)
- NexGen Pro Bono coordinator, Financial Planning Association (National)